Cat cafe in Kyoto!!!!
Hello guys! We’re coming out with another giveaway because our store is doing much better than we anticipated! Thank you all for helping us out so far.
This giveaway will be hosted by our store - Circusdoll on storenvy. We sell cosplay wigs, costumes, accessories, as well as lolita and casual wear shoes and wigs.
What you can win:
- A Free! Jacket of your choice, any size, any style!
- You will also win one wig from our store, a pair of shoes and a dress.
- Also $150 towards whatever else you would like from our store.
- Obviously, we can work something out if you don’t wear dresses or boots!
- There will be TWO lucky winners! So everything up there will be going to TWO individuals!
- You must be following me and Kitty.
- We will choose the winners using a random generator which will pick two numbers for us.
- Only reblogs count, only reblog ONCE. You may like for reference.
- We ship worldwide!
- You must be able to give us your address, and must have ask box open!
- No giveaway blogs!
Thank you and goodluck! This will end on July 28th! (OR when we get 15K notes!)
※Permission to upload this was given by the artist.
Translation, cleaning & typesetting by me.
This is prologue for Asahimachi’s comic, the art is by rubill while the dialogues are by Asahimachi.
It’s alive! Buried deep in the Siberian permafrost scientists found a ‘giant virus’ that has been asleep for 30,000 years. Named Pithovirus sibericum, it contains 500 genes and was revived in the lab. The researchers are now trying to assess if ancient viruses such as this one could pose a threat for humans. via Science Alert/fb
Let’s hope this wasn’t the stupidest thing we’ve ever done.
there are about 16046540210 movies that explain exactly why this could be the stupidest thing we’ve ever done